RESIDENTIAL SECURITY SERVICES
With home invasions constantly on the news, you may have growing concerns about your family’s safety. Daily routines can mean you’re away from home on a regular basis. How do you know what’s happening on your property when you’re not there?
GEA’s Home security packages give you peace of mind by customising security and CCTV systems specifically to your needs, enabling you to monitor your premises from anywhere, at any time via your Iphone.
CCTV can be installed to provide 24/7 vision of any room of the house including:
- The laundry – a common entry point for home break-ins
- The garage – to protect your vehicles from theft
- Hallways – leading to all the bedrooms
- Plus, your front and back yards and entrances
VIDEO INTERCOM systems allow you to answer your front door from anywhere by using your smartphone. You can also open the door if required. This enables you to:
- See who approaches your front door and deter them if needed
- Manage deliveries while you’re away from the premises
- Allow access to your home for family and trusted members
- Customise the system to your home rather than make-do with an off-the-shelf version
ALARM SYSTEMS mean your family can contact police and emergency services immediately.
MULTI-STOREY packages are available for residential premises comprised of units or apartments.
You can order what you need online or a GEA representative can come to your home to assess your premises and offer expert technical advice for a truly integrated package that delivers excellent long-term results. This is something you just can’t find from more generic solution providers.
Our aim is to provide quality security solutions that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Contact the security system professionals at GEA today to discuss your domestic needs. We’d love to be of service.
Why GEA for your next job
- We use all high end advance products.
- All are products and services are backed with warranty
- 35 years of service
- More than 3000 happy clients
- ASIAL Member